No legal file library with specialized file search that offers both paid and free content
No unified platform for content creators or aggregators to create personal public file catalogs
No single file marketplace with effective payments, ensuring transparent remuneration system for authors and correct metadata
1. https://files.fm and integration of two decentralized frameworks:
- - P2P file sharing network in a browser
- - P2P payments system on blockchain
- 2. aggregation of useful content gathered by community
- 3. Clear and convenient legal control of content
- - free stock photos, paid stock photos
- - free/paid stock videos
- - public domain books, educational materials – videos, presentations, docs
- - documentaries, creative commons, creator’s video channels
- - datasets, maps, music sheets, lyrics
- - freeware and opensource software, etc.
- - paid content
- - leave it as it is
- - set a price for views/downloads
- - block access and implement DMCA-like procedures.
engine and catalog
for useful work
Free to store
any web browser
Free and fast
P2P shared traffic
Files are connected
by metadata network
Sell IP content
logged on blockchain
The main problem with classic client-server architecture: as the number of users increases, speed drops but the service costs increase.
P2P technology is needed to ensure system growth, speed and cost-effectiveness - to implement massive file sharing for a large and fast-growing number of users while achieving these targets:
- fast download speed
- unlimited traffic
- able support thousands of simultaneous users and traffic spikes
- reduce service maintenance fees
- independent file exchange
We will integrate P2P tech usage very transparently for end users – no need to learn how blockchain works or install and configure any software.
Users will be able to participate in the network by just opening Files.fm website and we will integrate options to buy/sell tokens and create wallets if needed. Lots of automation and smart contract integrations.
All transactions, sales and licenses are registered on a public ledger and turn immutable.
We would like to create and use independently exchangeable digital currency instead of credits.
FFM tokens will allow users, doers, customers and creators to become a part of the platform’s economy and value.
Token transactions will cost less than credit card payments, which in turn allows users to implement and execute micropayments.
Top content uploaders
Top storage providers
Top metatag editors
Top traffic providers
Top security officers
Top content holders
|Total Token Supply||10 000 000 000|
|Price per Token||$ 0.01|
|First Year Crowdsale:|
|Private sale||$ 1 000 000|
|Presale||$ 1 000 000|
|Public sale||$ 10 000 000|
3 1/2 Miles Philip S. W. Goldson Highway
Belize City, Belize
Company Number: 172788
Sci-Tech Daresbury Keckwick Lane
Daresbury WA4 4FS, UK
Company Number: 11369548
EU VAT: LV40003962231
Reg. No: 40003962231
E-mail: [email protected]